Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Museum Village is a living history museum preserving a vast collection of eclectic, 19th century artifacts for educational purposes. Using these artifacts and reproductions, we provide hands-on experiences and exhibits illustrating the transition from a rural to an industrial culture and economy in America, provoking thought and discussion about history.
The Museum’s volunteer program supports community involvement by providing supervised volunteer hours required by schools, religious programs and Eagle Scout projects. Volunteers play a vital role at Museum Village. Together they serve thousands of hours performing tasks that are necessary to fulfill the Museum’s mission to educate visitors. We are always looking for individuals who have a special skill or trade or just extra time. Schedules are flexible to meet the volunteer’s needs.
- Assist with our special event weekends such as Civil War Weekend and Christmas in the Village.
- Work in the curatorial department to help inventory collections, clean buildings and data entry.
- Become a member of the marketing and development department to prepare materials for mailings or assist to create to handouts and brochures.
- Work with our buildings and grounds crew to assist with general up keep of our buildings.
- The satisfaction of knowing you made a difference in an organization and that your work and knowledge is always appreciated.
For more information- please contact: Margaret Holmes Phone: (845) 782-8248 E: Mail: email@example.com
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: