Age Minimum (with Adult): 16+, Minimum Age:16+
Howells Fire District
Become a Volunteer Firefighter!!
- Become a valuable part of a highly trained dedicated team that serves its local community in times of need.
- Develop strong teamwork & leadership skills.
- Gain a sense of accomplishment & achievement.
- Receive instruction from highly trained members using modern life-saving equipment and technology.
- Learn practical and transferable skills with continuous training and education.
- Join a welcoming, friendly, family like environment where you can build relationships and forge friendships that last a lifetime.
- Enrich your resume and college application.
- Receive college tuition reimbursement assistance.
Volunteers are also needed to serve in non-emergency capacities to assist in many department activities, including; fundraising, administrative support, community outreach, and more.
For more information please contact: (845) 386-2000
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: