Age Minimum (with Adult): 15+, Minimum Age:15+
Our Father's Kitchen & Food Pantry at Sacred Heart Parish
The Church of the Sacred Heart in Monroe operates an Outreach Program that provides a number of vaulable volunteer staffed resources for individuals and families in need.
These resources include:
- Our Father’s Kitchen: Serves a hot nutritious meal to anyone in need every Wednesday evening, including home delivery for the homebound.
- Our Father's Kitchen Emergency Food Pantry: Provides emergency food including meat, vegetables, fruit, canned goods, pasta, bread, cake, cereal and other shelf stable food to those in need every Wednesday morning.
- The Mobile Food Pantry: Provides fresh food for the week including meat, vegetables, fruit, canned goods, pasta, bread, cake, cereal and other shelf stable food. Deliveries are made twice a week to those who are ill, homebound or without transportation.
- Sonshine Boutique: Provides clothing and household items to all at reasonable prices every Thursday.Our Mother's Cupboard: Provides diapers, wipes, baby food and formula to those in need every Thursday.Blessed Mother Teresa Furniture Program: Picks up and delivers furniture to people in need.
**All volunteers must undergo a backround check**
For more information, please contact: Phone: (845) 783-7840 or (845) 782-8510 Link: https://sacredheartchurch.org/volunteer-form
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: