Age Minimum (with Adult): 15+, Minimum Age:18+, Court Ordered Volunteer - Allowed
Cornwall Public Library
- The Cornwall Public Library to encourage community-minded people to serve as volunteers to assist with a variety of operational tasks.
- Volunteers must have a library card and be in good standing with the Ramapo Catskill Library System.
- The library accepts volunteers requiring court ordered community service at the discretion of the Library Director. The library will only allow non-violent offenders to do court-ordered volunteer work in the library.
- For more information, about volunteer opportunities at Cornwall Public Library and to access a 'Volunteer Interest Form', please contact; Link: https://www.cornwallpubliclibrary.org/volunteer/ E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (845) 534-8282
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: