Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Do you miss planning Events!?! Seeking Individuals to do just that!!!
Do you miss planning events?
We are looking for an individual to bring their skills,experience and creativity to our Regional Development Team to continue to support the amazing work the the Red Cross continues to do in communities. Are you a team player looking to build or use your leadership skills?
Opportunity is virtual and training is provided!
- Takes a leadership role in planning logistics of Red Cross special events- including event execution, working with venue and partners, and coordinating community outreach.
- Assist with preparing event program and scripts for presenters.
- May include chairing the nomination committee at the Real Heroes Breakfast with duties including contacting nominator and nominees for awards, gathering stories and content for event.
- May include chairing the auction committee for Gala with duties including collaborating with Relationship Managers, soliciting businesses for in-kind donations and tracking donations, coordinating day of auction logistics and following up with thanks you letters.
- Work to ensure sponsors are cultivated and volunteers are coordinated and supervised on the day-of the event.
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently or on a team
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: