Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Seeking individual to support Operations Team as Recognition & Appreciation Lead
Do you love to engage and thank those supporting and impacting communities? Seeking a thoughtful and creative individual to support our Operations Department as a Recognition and Appreciation Lead.
Virtual position, training provided!
• Promote the participation in the formal regional recognition programs
• Develop and implement both informal and formal volunteer appreciation & recognition events and programs
• Work with the Volunteer Services Engagement Lead to support volunteer supervisors with ideas, tips, and reminders for ways to informally and formally recognize volunteers
• Promote a culture that supports volunteerism by reinforcing the importance of volunteer appreciation on a daily basis
- Can work independently and as a team.
- Relationship building skills - working collaboratively with Red Cross staff and volunteer workforce.
- Understand the value of volunteers and provide leadership and support to ensure volunteers are productive and have a mutually rewarding experience
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: