Age Minimum (with Adult): 16+, Minimum Age:18+
Coach with Girls on the Run
Girls on the Run coaches are as unique as the girls they serve. Just like the girls, many are not runners. They are people just like YOU who take great pride and care in role modelling character, connectedness, and inner strength. Teams of volunteer coaches facilitate our easy-to-follow curriculum with small groups of girls over the course of 8 weeks. Help us to build joyful, healthy, and confident young girls by becoming a coach TODAY! Coaches are needed for our upcoming spring season that will kick off April 5th!
Over the course of 8 weeks, you will lead your team through fun and interactive lessons that creatively integrate running. Our dedicated staff will provide you everything you need to safely deliver programming. Our spring season planning remains flexible as we monitor COVID in our community and continue abiding my local Public Health orders. We plan to implement similar safety practices and program modifications for our spring season, as we did this fall.
Spring 2021 Season Details:
- 8 week season (16 total lessons) Practices are held twice a week for 75-90 mins typically afterschool between 3:00 - 6:00pm.
- Season starts the week of April 5th and end onSaturday June 5th with a GOTR 5K
- Training and resources will be provided to deliver programming in-person or pivot to virtual if needed.
Apply at www.girlsontherunhv.org/coach
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: