Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Want to help your neighbors and community when impacted by home fires- Virtually
Can you see yourself helping those impacted by fires and other disasters?
Seeking compassionate and friendly individuals to join our virtual Disaster Action Teams across the Hudson Valley.
Virtual Disaster Action Team Members:
- Virtually assist families to obtain resources in their time of need.
- Maintain lines of communication with disaster team and supervisors.
- Serving diverse clients who have just experienced an emergency
- Receive free virtual training and have flexibility to match your schedule.
- Gain valuable experience while making a difference.
- At least 18 years old.
- Four- 12 hour On Call shifts/month
- Professional, clear and friendly communication skills.
- Customer service skills.
- Comfortable with computers & tablets.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: